Terpenes fighting covid-19
Phytochemicals or Terpenes are possible the most significant discovery in the entire history of medical science in the concept of fighting disease and premature aging with a 100 % natural product.
Terpenes are 2 X more effective at inhibiting covid cytokine activity than dexamethasone.
Now early results from an ongoing Israeli study are adding to the chorus of researchers suggesting that cannabis’ ingredients could be a game changing treatment in the fight against Covid-19. But this study says that terpenes, compounds that provide the aroma and flavor in cannabis and many other plants, may lead to even better results than CBD alone, and might outperform conventional treatments like corticosteroids. Reports from the study show that a combination of CBD with terpenes was 2 times more effective at inhibiting cytokine activity than dexamethasone, a corticosteroid which a recent study found to be an effective treatment for Covid-19 cytokine storms.
News link. CLICK
Second link. Click
Terpenes have also been proven to help with a long list of common ailment such as:
Anxiety. Autism. Killing Pathogens. Hormonal problems.
Terpenes helps greatly whenever there is a need to bring harmony to the brain,
when its feeling chaotic or over active as in people in the Spectrum.
What are Pathogens.
A pathogen is an organism that causes disease. Such as cancer.
Your body is naturally full of microbes. However, these microbes only cause a problem if your immune system is weakened or if they manage to enter a normally sterile part of your body.
Pathogens are different and can cause disease upon entering the body.
All a pathogen needs to thrive and survive is a host. Once the pathogen sets itself up in a host’s body, it manages to avoid the body’s immune responses and uses the body’s resources to replicate before exiting and spreading to a new host.
There are different types of pathogens, but we’re going to focus on the four most common types: viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites.
Viruses are made up of a piece of genetic code, such as DNA or RNA, and protected by a coating of protein. Once you’re infected, viruses invade host cells within your body. They then use the components of the host cell to replicate, producing more viruses.
After the replication cycle is complete, these new viruses are released from the host cell. This usually damages or destroys the infected cells.
Bacteria are microorganisms made of a single cell. They are very diverse, have a variety of shapes and features, and have the ability to live in just about any environment, including in and on your body. Not all bacteria cause infections. Those that can are called pathogenic bacteria.
Your body can be more prone to bacterial infections when your immune system is compromised by a virus. The disease state caused by a virus enables normally harmless bacteria to become pathogenic.
There are millions of different fungal species on Earth. Fungi can be found just about everywhere in the environment, including indoors, outdoors, and on human skin. They cause infection when they overgrow.
Fungi cells contain a nucleus and other components protected by a membrane and a thick cell wall. Their structure can make them harder to kill.
Parasites are organisms that behave like tiny animals, living in or on a host and feeding from or at the expense of the host. Though parasitic infections are more common in tropical and subtropical regions, they can occur anywhere.
Three main types of parasites can cause disease in humans. These include:
- protozoa, which are single-celled organisms that can live and multiply in your body
- helminths, which are larger, multi-celled organisms that can live inside or outside your body and are commonly known as worms
- ectoparasites, which are multi-celled organisms that live on or feed off your skin, including some insects, such as ticks and mosquito’s
They can be spread several ways, including through contaminated soil, water, food, and blood, as well as through sexual contact and via insect bites.
What are Terpenes, they are also called Terpenoids or Phytochemicals.
Terpenes are the “soul” of any plant, tree or fruit.
Without Terpenes no plant would be able to function and live.
Terpenes are what gives plants, trees, roots, fruits their healing ability, its in the Terpenes you find the “intelligence” of living matters in the plants kingdom.
Terpenes act on receptors and neurotransmitters; they are prone to combine with or dissolve in lipids or fats; they act as serotonin uptake inhibitors (similar to antidepressants like Prozac) but without any nasty side effects.
Terpenes are chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants, its the extremely small amount of fragrance you find in any plant and tree and fruits.
Some Essential oils are a mixture of several Terpenes but when referred to as Terpenes these are refined and extracted differently.
Phytochemicals or Terpenes are non-nutritive plant chemicals that have powerful protective or disease preventive properties.
It is well-known that plant produce these chemicals to protect themselves but recent research demonstrate that they can also protect humans against diseases.
What do Terpenes Do?
In essence, Terpenes are the compounds that give fruits, vegetables, and grains flavor, color, and odor.
Study after study has shown that the total consumption of phytochemicals is linked with protection – i.e. a reduced risk of – many chronic disease, including heart disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease and Autism.
A lot of research has been to determine just how that happens and while it is ongoing, there are some very encouraging results.
How do Terpenes work?
There are many many Terpenes and each one work differently.
Here are some actions:
- Antioxidant – Most phytochemicals have antioxidant activity and protect our cells against oxidative damage and reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer. Phytochemicals with antioxidant activity: allyl sulfides (onions, leeks, garlic), carotenoids (fruits, carrots), flavonoids (fruits, vegetables), polyphenols (tea, grapes).
- Hormonal action – Isoflavones, found in soy, imitate human estrogens and help to reduce menopausal symptoms and osteoporosis.
- Stimulation of enzymes – Indoles, which are found in cabbages, stimulate enzymes that make the estrogen less effective and could reduce the risk for breast cancer. Other phytochemicals, which interfere with enzymes, are protease inhibitors (soy and beans), terpenes (citrus fruits and cherries).
- Interference with DNA replication – Saponins found in beans interfere with the replication of cell DNA, thereby preventing the multiplication of cancer cells. Capsaicin, found in hot peppers, protects DNA from carcinogens.
- Anti-bacterial effect – The phytochemical allicin from garlic has anti-bacterial properties.
- Physical action – Some phytochemicals bind physically to cell walls thereby preventing the adhesion of pathogens to human cell walls. Proanthocyanidins are responsible for the anti-adhesion properties of cranberry. Consumption of cranberries will reduce the risk of urinary tract infections and will improve dental health.
- This is a good explanation. https://www.unlearninganxiety.com/amygdala
- Prevent substances from becoming carcinogenic in the body;
- Reduce inflammation;
- Prevent oxidative damage to the DNA of cells, and the ability of cells to repair themselves;
- Help to regulate hormones;
- Among many other benefits.
How do we get enough Terpenes?
Take them in small amount. 10 drops as supplements in capsules every day for general health and prevention.
Take them in larger doses 20 drops if you have a specific health problem.
Terpenes are HIGHLY concentrated steam distilled plant extracts 98% pure so they need to be taken in capsules.
Dietary Terpenes or phytochemicals have been reported to demonstrate many interesting biological activities, including induction of epigenetic changes and cancer prevention.
Terpenes has also been proven to work as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
My selection of Natural cancer killing Terpenes only have positive effects, they do not have nasty side effects like chemotherapy.
Also available: Mix of 36 different Terpenes for your general well-being and to boost and fortify your system.
Terpenes are the fundamental building blocks off all our Hormones.
For cancer Terpenes click here
There are now indications from parents that taking Terpenes has a positive effect on autism as well as anxiety.
Phytochemicals therapy – Terpenes covid 19
“Entourage effect” or Synergy.
Terpenes especially when combined has been proven to work together in Synergy and when they do something happens that is nothing short of amazing.
It is known as “Entourage effect” or Synergy.
Entourage effect refers to several compounds that act in concert to exert a greater therapeutic effect than a single compound working alone.
Synergy means that in this 1+1= not 2 but 5 or more.
Yes something we are not use to seeing is happening when these Terpenes work together.
It has been proven in tests that Terpenes, very powerful and potent one their own, when mixed together has the ability to form new and unknown molecules by fusing together and that ability makes Terpenes one of the most potent natural remedies available ever.
Terpenes are still very new and most people are not aware that Terpenes are also one the fundamental building blocks of our Hormones and our chemical processes.
If you want to learn about the importance of Terpenes watch this:
https://www.khanacademy.org/science/health-and-medicine/ 1 CLICK
Make sure to watch 2 as well.
The results speak for themselves when you try it.
Japanese study on Synergy.
The Terpenes and the Entourage Effect
This product is not medicine and can not diagnose or promise to treat or cure diseases.
Ingredients: contains mixture of 100% pure rare concentrated natural plant extracts.
No chemicals or additives
You must send the unused goods back within 14 days and you will receive a full refund no questions asked.